We offer both a wide range of training topics and seminars as well as preparations for upcoming intercultural challenges of your employees.
- Change management
- Negotiation strategies and techniques
- Requirements planning
- Material flow optimization
- Lean methods
The learning factory provides an experience-oriented and practical understanding of interactions and mechanisms of action on the basis of simplified value creation processes from practice.
- Implementation of lean methods
- Training of management communication
- Learn systematic problem-solving processes
Workshops and consortial studies
The goal of our working groups and consortial studies is the penetration of current and anticipated challenges in logistics and production together with multiple companies.
- Chances of Industry 4.0 for logistics
- Use case potentials of big data
- Flexibilization strategies in supply chains
- Innovation creation and new forms of collaboration in contract logistics
Specific topics and web sites
Consortial study of ITCL and the TU Berlin about smart technologies in logistics