Securing value creation in Germany | MX Award ceremony on 28.01.2021
The year 2020 was overshadowed by a major challenge: maintaining production and supply chain management in times of pandemic protection. Agility, resilience and health protection were and are the current maxims for action – especially for this year’s MX Award winners, who were selected by an expert jury in a multi-stage process. They range from SMEs to global players – many of them with considerable vertical integration and a large supply network.
If you would like to see for yourself: the …
MANUFACTURING EXCELLENCE AWARD ceremony
will be digitally broadcast on January 28, 2021, 15:00 – 16:30.
To register to attend free of charge, visit www.bvl.de/mx.
Access links will be sent two days before the event. We ask that you also forward this mail / registration link to interested colleagues and/or customers from the areas of manufacturing, assembly, production and logistics. January 28 is also the kick-off for the MX Year 2021. Anyone who would like to have their value creation assessed by experts and sees feedback as an opportunity is welcome to attend (www.manufacturing-excellence.de).
Find out who is exemplary in the categories of product and process innovation, logistics and network management, and information technology, who can bear the title of “Best SME” in the future, and who won the overall prize in 2020. Nominees are (in alphabetical order):
- Apra-Norm Elektromechanik GmbH, system supplier, developer and producer of racks, cabinet and housing systems for high-tech electronics applications in measurement and control technology, mechanical engineering and safety and medical technology.
- Hilti AG – Werk 1, Schaan / Liechtenstein, lead plant for elements and accessories for industrial fastening and assembly technology, with expertise in shaping technologies, powder metallurgy and assembly, from development to production.
- Leesys – Leipzig Electronic Systems GmbH, Electronic Engineering and Manufacturing Service Provider for the development of components and system production for customers in Automotive, Industry, Smart City, Smart Home and Healthcare.
- Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Berlin GmbH, “Gillette”, consumer goods producer, manufacturing and component assembly, from raw steel to final product, with highest customer demands despite mass production and worldwide sales.
- Rohde und Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Teisnach plant, manufacturing center for mechanics, electromechanics, printed circuit boards, large scanners and communication systems with development, design and service activities.
In the meanwhile 9th year as part of the MX network and in the 2nd year as project manager I am very much looking forward to an exciting joint award ceremony with you!
Your Daniel Roy