The digital transformation represents one of the biggest levers for sustainable process improvement in the age of Cyber-Physical-Systems. This is not limited to efficiency gains within the existing structures and processes only. Furthermore, through digital business models and services every enterprise can offer a higher customer value and lastingly increase customer loyalty.
The challenge is to efficiently and sustainably implement this comprehensive transformation process at all levels and to convince the organization of its benefits.
Vision digital logistics - Vision and mission of the digital transformation
The vision describes the characteristics of digital logistics and supports the communication of the strategic goal.
- Management workshops to establish a constraint-free vision of digital logistics
Future projection of the target state of digital transformation in an open-minded approach
Creative visualization of the vision to increase the understanding in the organization and of the employees
Methodical support through design thinking
Digital strategy - Viable for the future and implementation-orientation
Development of the strategic goal with a consistent focus on the implementation in your company.
- Operationalization of strategic goals of the digital transformation
- Step by step development of know-how and technical penetration
- Interlocking of the digital transformation of all business processes into an overall strategy
- Clear formulation of goals and operationalization with appropriate areas of activity
- Formulation of the utility expectation and the aspired impact
- Choice of direction for the development process
Digital roadmap - Status-quo determination and implementation planning
The digital roadmap operationalizes the implemen-tation of the digital transformation and takes the technical interdependencies into account.
- Status quo of digitalization
- Deriving required innovations on basis of the operational challenges
- Consideration of technological interdependencies
- Structuring the technological conditions, development trajectories and mutual
Prioritization of technical developments andimplementation planning
New business models - New business models and services
Due to new business models and services you increase the customer value and raise the customer loyalty.
- Development of new products and services using
technological possibilities of digitalization
Organization and implementation of a transformation / addition to existing business models
Raising the customer value through new service offers
Increase of the digital competitiveness
Methodical support by Blue Ocean