After the introduction of the minimum wage and the end of exemptions, cost pressure in media logistics is continuously increasing. Working time-based remuneration places new demands on the optimization of delivery structures and processes. In addition to efficiency gains, new business models are also needed to counter the declining delivery density resulting from digitization.
Minimum wage-compliant remuneration - Legally compliant and transparent working time remuneration
We design legal working time remuneration processes on the basis of recognized target times and remuneration standards.
- Conception, implementation support and introduction of time-based remuneration systems (geoinformation system, SAP etc.)
- Optimization of concept components relevant to working time (substitution rules, notification process for standard working time variance, etc.)
- Determination of legally reliable guide time parameters on the basis of recognized procedures (e.g. MTM)
- Creation of the necessary cost transparency in time-based remuneration (differentiation of time components, cause-related cost assignment to carrier routes and objects, etc.)
Optimization of delivery - Planning of efficient delivery structures
We plan cost efficient delivery structures and support the continuous improvement of your cost efficiency.
- New planning of delivery districts in logistically meaningful units
- Systematic quality improvement of the geoinformation base of the districts (addresses, traffic routes, street assignments, etc.)
- Increasing the degree of hybridization in delivery in suitable delivery areas to maintain or achieve a critical delivery density
- Development and introduction of key figure-based control instruments (unit cost and quality key figures of the districts, progress control of new district planning, cause reports for cost variances, etc.)
Organizational structures - Efficient organization and processes of the delivery company
We design the entrepreneurial paradigm shift of the delivery company with the right tools, methods and well-founded know-how.
- Realization of useful centralization potentials in delivery company (centralization of the district management, introduction of a central sales office, creation of planning resources etc.)
- Standardization, optimization and automation of administrative processes such as daily scheduling, processing of working time complaints, etc.
- Supporting the paradigm shift of a district management as a management function
- Competence building at the lower management levels to actively help shape processes to be optimized
- Increasing the attractiveness of delivery activities through greater involvement, transparency and bond.
New business models - New business models and third-party businesses
We develop new business models in delivery logistics and thus enable further third-party businesses in the context of e-commerce und digitalization.
- Regional and/or object-related differentiation of pricing to maintain an economic delivery structure in product-weak areas
- Development and introduction of pricing tools for object- and district-related marginal cost calculation for active acquisition of third-party business
- Development of strategies and creation of operational prerequisites for participation in new sales potentials within the framework of digital business models
- Provision of exchange platforms for networking with eCommerce and last-mile delivery start-ups